It’s time for [FBI Director James] Comey to remove himself from this [Russia investigation] too. His credibility is gone.
But then, later on May 9:
Twilight zone. I was as disappointed and frustrated as anyone at how the email investigation was handled. But this [President Trump firing Comey] terrifies me.
So, Comey should be gone from the Russia investigation…until he is gone? And *then* it’s suddenly terrifying?
There’s more. Hillary’s creepy campaign chair, John Podesta, on May 9:
The American public is getting mildly nauseous listening to Jim Comey
But later on May 9 (the same day):
@realDonaldTrump Didn’t you know you’re supposed to wait til Saturday night to massacre people investigating you?
It’s supposed to be a Watergate reference but, as Daily Caller notes, “President Nixon did not fire the FBI Director. The only other president to fire a head of the FBI was Bill Clinton in July of 1993…”
Molyneux lists equally drastic, sudden turnabouts from Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer and still others. By the way:
- John Podesta allegedly takes Russian money.
- Tony Podesta allegedly has been a lobbyist for Russia.
- Right while Hillary was Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation took large Russian donations -and- she handed Russia a uranium company. New York Times: “As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation.”
- Firing Comey does NOT affect or impede the FBI’s ongoing counter-intelligence investigations into Russia, nor Congress’ investigations or any others.
I think the Democrats continue to hit new lows.
- Acting Director McCabe (whose wife is a Democrat politician) says “There has been no effort to impede our investigation to date”.
- The RNC has a before-and-after reel.